Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

body systems

BODY SYSTEMS

W.A.L.T explain what different body systems are and how they work My topic group has been learning about the body systems since the start of this term. The body systems we learned are digestive, muscular, nervous and respiratory system these is their jobs

Hello and welcome to my blog and today we have more body systems to show you.

My topic group did a excrement  of blood we used withe cheerios marshmallows and black licorice.





I hope you enjoyed and I will see you next time bye

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Jamie. An experiment aye! When you did it, did you eat any of the ingredients? I think I would of done. Maybe next time you could add what you did with the ingredients and then take a photo when it was completed. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello miss Cassidy.

    no we did not eat the ingredients and i wasn't able to take a photo of the experiment.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.