Pages

Monday 8 April 2019

Our first expement for sience


Rainbow Paper

 

Aim: To separate colours by using the process of chromatography.

 

 


 

Materials:

  1. filter paper

  2. water based felt pens

  3. water

  4. plastic cup

  5. pencil

 

Process:

Step 1: get the filtered paper and put it in a cup

Step 2: get 2 felts and do 2 dots

Step 3: get water and put it in a cup

Step 4: wait

Step 5: then here is the result

Step 6:


Conclusion: What have I learnt from this experiment? I learned that water takes colour out of ink and makes a cool colour

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.