Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2019

Empathy

                                                      Empathy

Empathy is amazing.it puts you in others shoes(not literally).what is empathy,you ask? The Empathy is a feeling,only something you can control. It's like if someone gets hurt, would you help them or just stand there laughing?

In kiwi kaha we had to write an acrostic poem about empathy, here it is:

Encouragement
Mysterious
Providing help
Accepting people who they are
Teamwork to help someone
Helpfull
You, because you can feel empathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.