Pages

Monday 11 March 2019

Movie making part 2

             Movie making part 2

Walt I can write a narrative using correct structure

We do music every Monday and Thursday period 4 and 5 and we made movies! At first  we made 1 minute movies  and and then we made fairy tale movies. My group are Keegan Latoya Bianca  hunter m and me hunter is this narrator and the filmer I was the wolf and keegan,Latoya and bianca are the pigs with the housee and it is not going to good but it is still fine 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.