Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2019

Community impact progect



 Community  impact progect

Hello and welcome back to my blog and today we will be talking about community impact progect witch is something that we do on Wednesdays from period 1 to period 4. Here is some work I have done.

Explain what community you have joined
I joined the Hornby community.


Why is this group your passion
This group is my passion because I live here and I like this area.


Explain one idea your infested in
I want to help the spca by providing them with pet food.

How do you think you will achieve this idea
To do this we would need to fund raise some money to buy the pet food.

Thank you for reading my blog I will see you on the next one bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.