Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

summer learning journey prep 4

hello and welcome back to my summer learning journey practice and if you did not know what we have been doing is we picked a country and made a blog post about it then we watch a TV show from that country.
my shows name is Anpanman iron man vs Japanese ghost it was  a bit violent and a bit funny
this is the link to my video that I watched
i rate my video that I watched a 5 out of 5
we don't have this show in new Zealand but i wish he did
the most popular TV show is shortland street and here is link to the channel
`
i hope you enjoyed my post and don't hesitate to give it a comment and did you like the video?

5 comments:

  1. Hello Jamie
    I have been doing the same video and I also rated it a 5 out of 5 and it is true that it is violent and funny but im still working on my blog post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello elias

      yea the video i think needed to be like 6 and over but you think it is funny and yea thanks for the feed back byee

      Delete
    2. do u mean "yeah"?

      Delete
  2. You have to have two pictures you have NONE. violent? don't think so... all "I"s have to be capital bc ur talking about urself. Do you mean "don't hesitate to give THIS BLOG POST a comment. Did you like the video?" If something is a title the start of all the words HAS to be capital. btw you said "my shows name is Anpanman iron man vs Japanese ghost it was a bit violent and a bit funny
    this is the link to my video that I watched
    i rate my video that I watched a 5 out of 5
    we don't have this show in new Zealand but i wish he did
    the most popular TV show is shortland street and here is link to the channel
    `
    i hope you enjoyed my post and don't hesitate to give it a comment and did you like the video?" I thought "hmmm that a funny name"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jamie. I am going to confess now, I haven't watched any of your video's and I will explain why. I don't like violent video's. I don't even watch violent programmes. As for Shortland Street, I don't like this programme. I will keep an eye out for any more posts that you put on. I hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.