Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

technology

hello and welcome to my blog and today i have this post that i want to show you.

Walt design and recreate a food package that will reduce waste.

the problem is to many companies make food wrappers out of plastic and foil that is hurting our country and killing our animals.

the solution to this problem is to change what the product  is made from.so we have started a plan designing new items that aren't plastic


here is my plan
so on the left is the plastic bag and on the right is my silicone design that is leak proof and water resistant

well i hope you enjoyed my post and i see you next blog bye. can you please comment on my design

2 comments:

  1. Screenshots + transparency = SO UGLYYY

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need WAY MORE capitals and ALWAYS after a full stop pet a space then a CAPITAL LETTER!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.