Pages

Friday 29 November 2019

Art Hurumanu

Art Hurumanu

So in art we have been making our own custom shoe that is our design  to make people learn a lot about you in different ways.so what we had to do was we had to choose a shoe then we had to make a plan for what you were going to do with the shoe. After that we made cardboard barts for the shoes shape after that we had to paper mache the entire thing then after we had to put under coat on it then paint over with the colours the teachers had for the children to use then when your shoe was finished you could do a shoe box to paint like your shoe  then they went on display in the learning commons this morning and they look really good how some people have done their shoe. I had to get help because I was not there for 2 periods then I needed help doing paper mache becauseIi was behind then my shoe was ready for paint so I chose my colours which were blue,red and green with grey pipe cleaners for shoelaces. But the hurumanu has ended and I don't know where my shoe is or what state it is in but I hope that it is not crushed or smashed because that took me a while and I still didn't finish it and I hope that I can take it home and finish it because it annoys me that the fact it’s not done and I like things done and not things that aren't done.

1 comment:

  1. you can fix your work up with the words to make it readabel

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.