Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Nz history ep6 pt2

Nz history ep6 pt2


Today we watched the Aotearoa history show about the nz wars.Some British soldiers killed about 7 Maori soldiers. 1 european killed 2 Maori soldiers.the british thought the government were spying on them so they killed the person and it turned out to be a british guy.

Then the wars kept going and it turned out that some Maori people joined  the british team but the maori had defences and took out the british people and the maori that betrayed the other maori people. 3000 people died in the war and 2000 maori died. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.