Pages

Monday 17 August 2020

Why Do Cats Stretch So Much?

 Why Do Cats Stretch So Much?


Why do cats stretch so much? There are plenty of reasons. For one thing, stretching is one of the many ways cats communicate Since cats can’t talk to us, they use body language to communicate instead. 

Have you ever seen a cat arch her back? That means she’s feeling scared. Has a cat ever rubbed his head against you?He was showing affection! When cats stretch, they’re saying they feel comfortable and relaxed. If a cat stretches in front of you, it means you make him feel content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.