Pages

Friday 26 February 2021

Digital Tech

 

Digital Tech

hello and welcome back to my blog and today im going to be talking about my personal experience during digital tech. In my opinion making a info graphic about the meaning about being social was interesting because i learnt about being social and using new apps to make different ways of sharing things. 

Here is my info graphic about being social and what social means.



Code.org/Hour of code


So we have been learning to code games on code.org. on code.org there is over 100 games of different difficulty on how to make them and the best thing is that its a free sign up and its for all ages in my opinion doing this activity was really fun because there was a lot of things like minecraft or flappy bird.




Thank you for reading my blog post 
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.