Pages

Tuesday 30 March 2021

Hellisons Five Levels of behavior

 Hellisons Five Levels of behavior

Level One.

1. Positively reinforce the action of all players

2. Lead by example

3. Be Honest with yourself ans other players

4. Create an enjoyable environment

5. Develop class and team respect

6. Give all players the opportunity to participate in the game


Level Two

1. Doesn't Call Names

2. Controls Temper

3. Doesn't Disturb Class

4. Puts Head Down In Class Or Sleeps

5. Listens, But Doesn't Actively Participate


level Three

1. Listens And Sort Of follows Directions

2. Shows At least Minimal Respect And Participation

3. Stays On Task When The Teacher Is looking

4. Willing To Try and partially



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.