Pages

Thursday 10 June 2021

Rising Water

 Rising Water. 


Today in science we did an experiment called rising water witch involved using a candle,water,plastic cup and a plastic dish.


Aim: To see what happens to the water level when the candle is covered.

Hypothesis: I thought that the cup was gonna burn because of the candle flame

Results: The water rose up and the flame went out and made it so that the cup and the dish stuck together.

Conclusion/why: Their was no oxygen inside the cup so the flame went out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.