Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

Tom Trueheart

      this is my story about Tom Trueheart


I can taste my brothers. I can smell their shoes and I can hear them singing and whistling They must be close. All of a sudden a humongous giant found me and put me in jail and my brothers were in jail too so I got out and freed my brothers. We got out and ran super amazingly fast. We got to the shop to get some food at the shop but all I had was a giant boys tooth but they escaped with their princess brides from the shop keeper. I feel hurt inside like my brothers inside. We ran so we could find resources for a tent and a base even when we get more stuff it was so dark I wasn't able to see so I made a base out of rocks. I eventually made a base with shiny mini planes and mini tanks. Time to attack brothers let’s go and destroy the humans! Yeahh. Time now to run away Good a mouse I can go to victory. The end

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.