Pages

Friday 7 April 2017

The Cloud


I was the fluffiest cloud,the other clouds  did not like me because they thought I was a bully but I was not. The others kicked me out.So I went to explore the big wide world .I flew past people,cars and buildings. I flew across to New York and it took a long time to get there.


I lived my life in New York and problems were happening, people were fighting and there were house fires I was scared so I made myself rain on all of the 46 house fires.  I saved lots of people from the house fires.


When the disasters were over I went over to the toy store and a kid gave me a lego set and he said I was awesome for saving his house. After the other clouds heard they let me be a part of them so I lived happily ever after the disasters.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.