Pages

Thursday 13 April 2017

Beyond the lines

 


My grandad told me, and my little brother, that he was in the war, and we decided to come, so we came, and we saw him in action.

He was going to shoot but he missed “poor grandad” I said then he turned around and saw me and my my little brother he was really surprised.

It ended, heaps of the strong troops died and it was so super sad.  We got on the boat to go to the extra long army base after 1 month we got to go home after the long trip to the base.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.