Pages

Thursday 4 May 2017

adventures in the pits

Adventures are the pits
I was at the incredible ball pit, it was like millions of mice.
with a red face like bright blood I was so scared but I slid down the slide and BASH BANG THUD!
I fell to the bottom of the ball pit with a lollipop so I started climbing I got up to a bit then stopped for a large breath.

I kept climbing and I looked down and let go i got a grip of an old lollipop I climbed  with the old lollipop and got out of the largest ball pit I have ever seen. I had a lollipop and it had a old hair on it  but I still ate the rest of the half eaten lollipop.

I had it in my mouth when I got out of the disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.