Pages

Friday 22 June 2018

Digital Ignition

                                              Digital Ignition
today on the 19 of June in 2018 we  do off and on coding  witch is how a computer reads words. The person teaching was called Lyn .
Image result for m bot
we used a robot called m bot  and we got a iPad and made it deliver  ice cream to schools and beaches


here is a video of our journey of  m bot. We did a track and when it finished  it did a song then police sirens .


it was super fun to do go and check out my teams blogs Elias and Odin . 😀😀🤖🤖



I hope you enjoyed my blog post dont forget to check out my teams blogs see yal next time bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.