Pages

Friday 22 June 2018

genius hour

                                         genius hour

   Hello welcome back to my blog and today we will be talking about genius hour.

 We do genius hour  every Friday,  There is 6 choices there is Lego stop motion,Lego construction .construction , sowing , coding  and drawing
Im doing Lego construction and i have built a hang glider and im working on a dump  right now.

I realy like genius hour because  we get to do lots of fun stuff at learning time                

I hope you enjoyed my blog post byee



2 comments:

  1. hi jamie looks like you had a lot of fun but next time I think that you should put a little more effort in to this and you might like to try scratch coding you sometimes go on scratch in the morning so you might like to do it more.bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok thanks Odin for the feed back and i have changed to scratch for genius hour.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.