Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2018

my writing


Hi, today we have a blog post about my holaday!

Today I am showing you some writing I have done for the past 4 days. Here is my writing.
Jamie
23/7/2018
Who
Were
what
 My Holidays
It was a boring holidays . all i did was go to fush for lunch and it was yummy then we went to have a look at my mum's new car and surprisingly my dream car was beside and and a cool Honda beside the Honda that we looked at. Then me and my mum went to the dairy and got a couple ice creams and then went to delamaine park and look at the ducks.
Feel free to leave a comment. Please make sure it is positive, helpful and thoughtful. and i will see you all next time bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.