Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

The 3 little pigs

hello people  and today we are looking at 2 different story's of the 3 little pigs  here is a chart of what i think and know about the story .
if you have read through  leave comments if you agree of disagree because i want to know what you think about my thoughts.

we have also been looking at protagonist and antagonist
protagonist  means the main character of the story
the  antagonist is the villain of the story

If you want to read the true story there is a link the 3 little pigs.

Hope you enjoyed my blog post and i will see youj all next time bye.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Jamie
    this is a great post but next time can you check your blog because i spotted a j next to a you Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Elias for spotting that out I would never have found that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jamie, thanks for sharing your multiple perspective chart with us. I was really impressed with the way you have retold the two stories. I do think you could add some more to the three little pigs retelling as you have missed the part where the pig tries to trick the wolf. What do you think about how the third little pigs behaviour changed during the story? Do you think his behaviour was ok? I look forward to reading more of your blog posts soon.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.