Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

3 little piggy's DLO 2

hello  and today i will be showing you what i have done on protagonist and antagonist.
                 protagonist
                   antagonist
3rd little pig
Good guy

He was smart because he made a brick house
Big bad wolf

Villain

He ate the little pigs
The 3rd little pig survives because he made a brick house and brought a butter churn
He was the smartest pig and he was through the whole story
Big bad wolf ate the pigs because it likes eating pigs.

He kept tricking the pig because he wanted to eat him

hope you enjoyed my post and please comment and i will see you all next time BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.