Pages

Friday 17 May 2019

my poems


hello my name is jamie and these are my poems

I am Jinxed because I have bad luck
I am Aggressive when I am mad
I am Mad because I get angry all the time
I am  Impossible to get really excited
I am Effortless sometimes when i'm tired

I am Disliked when I am in a bad mood
I am Iconic because  I am me
I am Careful while doing something dangerous
I am Keyless because I have no keys on me
I am Stormy because I am sometimes angry like a storm
I am Online and always on the internet
I am Nonstop doing something


I am who i am
Who else who would I be
I won't change my life
So why change for me
I won't waste me life
Being someone i can't be
Because i'm not fake
Unwilling to break
Get used to what you see

I'm going to be me

thanks for reading bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.