Pages

Thursday 23 May 2019

Balloon Chemistry

Title: Balloon Chemistry

 

Aim: To see which chemical mix creates the most gas.

 

Hypothesis: What do you think will happen the balloon will blow up with the gas

 



Materials:

  1. balloon
  2. bottles
  3. salt
  4. vineager
  5. baking soda
  6. carbonated water

 

Process:

Step 1: get the balloon and put it on the bottle
Step 2: put salt or baking soda in the balloon
Step 3: put soda water or vineager
Step 4: watch it blow up
Step 5:
Step 6:



Balloon 1
( 3 tsp baking soda, ½ cup vinegar)
Balloon 2
( 3 tsp salt, ½ cup soda)

Balloon Size (cm)
8/23/2
Bubbles
(small, medium, large)
smallnone

1 comment:

  1. Hi jamie it is Rory Good job! at your work I was in your group it was heaps of FUN! and it was hard
    BYE!!!!
    FROM RORY 😎✋

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.