Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

All Blacks

                                                           hello bloggers



This is my all blacks drawing that we had to fill out

So what I know about them is
 They are a team,They play rugby,They have played lots of games, And everyone loves them.

What I wanted to know was
How many players were in the team,When the all blacks started and how many world cups they have won.

what I found out was
That there was 1184 players that have been in the team,That they started in 1892 and the all blacks have one 8 world cups.


   I will see you on my next blog bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.