Pages

Thursday 8 August 2019

P.E

                                           hello bloggers welcome back to my blog
                                                       P.E
So about a week ago we did the beep test for the third time

so my results for the first week we did it i got to level 2 stage 1 and then the 2nd time i got level 2 stage 3 and i was not here for the third. my standing measure was 2.0 and my jump height was 2.2. then my Difference - Vertical Distance was 0.2.

thank you for reading my blog and i will see you on my next blog bye


2 comments:

  1. hi jamie i like your blog post i like the part that you got 2.1. BUT next time can you make the post bigger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jamie I like your blog post.I like the part how you said what your score was.Next time could you please make your post bigger.
    Can you add a photo or a bit more information on what you did.
    What did you like the most?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.