Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

My Holidays

My Holidays

My holidays were pretty boring because I didn't do much and I ended up very bored and thinking what can I do ?


So my first highlight was going to the mcleans island swap meet on friday. me and my dad spent about $179.50 on old junk that we clean up,put away,display or sell. the prices on some of the old junk there was crazy like $15 for a hot wheels 73 ford falcon xb coupe but yet i payed $1 for a vintage hot wheels then go home research it and find out that it is worth from $50-$178 now that's a good buy but me and my dad spent 3 hours walking around the swap meet about 2 times.                                                       


  My second highlight was I went to my cousins house for a sleep over and to see my black cat. so I enjoyed seeing all of my cousins and my black cat . my favorite cousin got me into animating on flipaclip and I found the perfect meme for it it was a dancing dinosaur. making strange noises so I have started drawing the individual slides ad it is a lot of work to do but in the end it will be great.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.