Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

Orana Park

Orana Park 

On Tuesday my class went to orana park. we learnt about the animals and what climate change does to there habitat some of the facts were really sad and some that were funny


1 thing's I liked
I liked seeing the gorilla because I have not seen one for about 1 year.

2 thing's I liked
I liked seeing the ostrich's because the are tall and the fasted running bird.

3 thing's I liked
I Liked seeing the Meerkats because they are soooo cute with there little behaviors and how they played.

Fact 1
In the meerkat family only alpha females are aloud to have baby but if a normal female has baby's there baby's will get killed and the female will get kicked out of the group.

Image result for meerkat

Fact 2
In NZ only 95% of kiwis dont make it to one year old and also the ones that make it to there 1st birthday they probably wont make it much longer.

Image result for Kiwi

Fact 3
The smallest breed of tiger is  the Sumatran tiger and they dont eat the ducks that are in there habitat but if they were in the wild they probably would eat them. 

Image result for sumatran tiger





















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.