Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

Art

ART


So in art we have been doing clay figures for our clay'mation stop motion that we are going to do in our groups.

The people in my group are:

Rory.
Kyle.
Jv.
Jamie.
Aisa.

Setting:

Woods.
Log cabin.

Characters:

Elvis.
Elvis's dog.
Bear.


So our story is about a man named Elvis who was making a tea in his log cabin. Then he heard a loud GROWL he got so scared that he threw his cup across the room. Then his dog went to find what was making that noise. Then Elvis's dog found a Bear then the bear went up to the dog and patted its head.


so I did not get a picture of my background that Me and Rory painted but it looked quite cartoon'y but it was semi realistic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.