Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

New Kahui's

                                                            Hello Bloggers
So our school has been making some new buildings for us to learn and do work in  so there quite big and cramped because we have to share it with ts when we were in you old building.


When I walked into our new buildings I saw 

Lots of beautiful colors and lots more furniture and TV's that are massive and have L.E.D lights on the back that change colors. Also I saw new tiered seating in our mat that makes it really cramped. But there was still construction going on because there was holes in the roof and plugs hanging out everywhere .

When I walked into our new buildings I thought 

My thinking of these new buildings is that im not a big fan of them because we have to share with another class and there is 3 Kahui's that are the exact same and are very close together witch I do not like at all and also our mat is tiny because of the tiered seating in the way of people sitting.

When I walked into our new buildings I felt

I felt Quite shocked because pretty much the entire school is been rebuilt and done nicely but yet again they are all the same Witch annoys me but they look pretty nice and our entire school rebuild took about 2 years to make and for all three building's to be made it cost about 27 million dollars to build .


Conclusion

My overall thoughts of our new Kahui's is that I dont really like them but at the same time I like them but yea they are pretty cool and cramped.


                                                          See you on my next post Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.