Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

Pen Recycling


Hello Bloggers

So we are recycling pens for CIP because we have found a company called Terracycle who recycle pens and markers that dont work or have ran out of ink and have stopped randomly just drop them into the Hornby High School student reception and they will hand them out through the different classes






Questions
1.How are we going to spread our message to the community?

I think we should put posters up on poles and make a post on Facebook to share the word

2.Who do you think get involved

I think the Council will get involved and a lot of other parents

3.How many kgs do you think we will get of old pens

I think we will get about 8 or 10 kgs of pens in a box to send away

4.What do you think we should do with the donated money from Terracycle

I think we should use the donated money to get new pens for students to use and then when they run out we can do the same thing




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.