Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2019

2040



2040



Today in science we watched a documentary about climate change in 2040. it was also about solar energy and how it can effect us and other country's. but the problem is rubbish going into our soil and making it bad 



What surprised me 

I was surprised that the amount of smart ideas like a composter for coffee cups and other used paper items that cant be disposed other ways.


what exited me was

I got exited because the litter is not polluting our world and our amazing parks and other grass places .


what worries me 

I am getting worried with the electric cars because if they dont have a sensor on the front pedestrians might not hear the car and then get hit by the car 


What I would like to happen in 2040 is that all of the waste is not not needed in out land or our sea but the problem is people dont understand that littering is bad for our world.


 Thanks for reading my post Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.