Pages

Monday 9 September 2019

Ella West Visit

Period 1 today Ella west came to visit our Junior school in the auditorium and talked to us about her books and a little bit about how to make them. The 2 main books of hers at the moment are night vision and rainfall. She told us that first book took her 3 years to fully complete her first book because she had to re-write her first one because the publisher said to. She has a goal for every day that goal is to write 1000 words per day then after 50 days witch it is 50.000 words she will print it out on paper then take it to the publisher and the publisher will make it into a book and make a cover for the book.

Image result for ella west authorImage result for ella west author rainfall




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.