Pages

Friday 25 September 2020

Market Day

 Market Day

On Wednesday the 23 of September we hosted a market day. This was a fun thing to host. We hat to host our own stalls where me sold our own products that we made. We got to choose our   own group and my groups name was recycled growers and my group was very annoying because there was a lazy person in the group my role in the group was the production manager. Our product was a water bottle cut in half with a seed,soil and water to grow the plant (the flower we used were sweat pea flowers)

I liked walking around the market day and seeing all the stalls that people have set up.

If I had to change anything about my group or product I would change 1 person in my group and I would change my product

It cost $19.50 to make our product and we had to borrow $20 in total.

My group made $33.50 in total on market day.

Our total profit was $14.50 because of the price of our products.

This was not was I expected because the children didn't buy the product only the parents brought them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.