Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2019

CIP VIDEO

So we watched a video for CIP today and it was about a mum with 2 kids. the mum has very little money and the mum said go get something special for your grandpa and the little girl ran straight to the cakes then she got a staff to get a cake out of the display stand then the little girl put it in the trolley and then they went to the check out and i twas to expensive so they returned to cake and then this nice man brought the cake and gave it ton the little girl and the little girl gave the cake to the grandpa and there is the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.