Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

the life of my Nike air max

Today in community time we have to write about the life of a shoe and what it does when were not around.

so here is my story about my Nike air max
(I) is the shoes

I have been hiding under the television cabinet because my owner wears we to much and i smell so much i gonna have a shower. aah that better ooooooooooo i see a computer i gonna use  this. hmm what should i play ooo im gonna play car mechanic simulator 2018 daym that lag tho i cant play it. im gonna go to go to sketchers party after i do my hair and i put deodorant on then i will drive the miata to da party.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie

    I like how you introduced the task and also clarified that I was the shoe (writing in first person). Make sure that you always put a capital letter when you are saying "I" as it is just like a name in that context.

    Keep up the great blogging!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.