Pages

Monday 17 June 2019

PE module


           PE MODULE

1.What makes a good team player?
A person who is trust-able and who will not hurt anyone or destroy the property.


What skills and attributes do you need to display?

Responsibility and being fair to one and another

2.What is your role within your team?
My role of my team is referee so as a referee you have to keep score blow a whistle if someone gets a goal or a try. 


3.How could you be a better team member?
Contribute more and work on my fitness

List 3 things to work on
My running
My contributing
My strength

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.